วันเสาร์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Everything it's too late.

Since 2-3 days ago, I've gone to see him at Rangsit. everyone knw that it's too far from my place but why i went there. the one answer is LOVE. lots people doing lik me wherever how far is it, u can go. for 8 mnths ago that i leave bkk to chiang rai. noday that i dnt missing him ever. anyway i still remember every minutes that i stay n spending da time w/him. i try to told myslf dat we can be the most is fren only if it's over it's jus a close fren. ytd i went to see him again n he tlking w/me in everything it's let me knw dat im important for him bt he's vital for me when i hearing his calling talking or see him i feel like i can continue my breathe n reborn. it's sound over but it's real. noone can feel lik this exc. u be lik me now. everyone misunderstand in me why i cant forget him eventhough it's too long that we broke up. i hear s'one said thatif we broke up but we can be frens. that's right bt not at all cos i want to be his bf not only fren. i cant make my heart strong when he talking to girls. But he's avoid to tlking with a girl when he with me cos i think he knw that i still like him thnx for taking care off me. bt i get it cos he's not mind n he's not like me lik me thinking 'bout him. too sad when my fren told me to stop i try bt i cant.The time is passing it's not return everything walking through future bt i stay with past. Everytime when i saw his pic not only Fb Hi5 or any ,my tears is falled i dunno why bt i think it's n my hidden agenda that i hv though of him. i dream to him n when i got up i hv cry. it's too nonsense bt it's real. you're not me you will not knw what i am.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น